Header DO NOT EDIT
Business Checking Accounts
Credit of $.04 is given for each $100.00 of the average collected balance during the month. In many cases these credits offset any maintenance or service fees the account may incur.
- Minimum balance to open the account: $100.00
- A maintenance fee of $6.50 will be charged for each monthly statement cycle.
- A ledger entry fee of $.20 will be charged for each credit or debit entry.
- A foreign item fee of $.07 will be charged for each check deposited which is not drawn on Oklahoma Bank and Trust Company
Money Market Savings Account
- Available to ALL Customers
- Minimum balance to open the account: $3,000.00
- Interest is compounded and credited to your account every month.
We use the daily balance computation method to calculate the interest in your account, which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. You must maintain the minimum $2,000.00 balance to earn interest and to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
Maintenance Fee – A monthly fee of $6.00; no maintenance fee is charged if a $6,000.00 average collected balance is maintained or if a $3,000.00 minimum balance is maintained.
Transaction Limitations – Transfers from this account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per monthly statement cycle.
Transaction Fee – Withdrawals exceeding the above listed limitations will be charged an excessive withdrawal fee of $3.50 per item after six withdrawals.
Rate information and frequency of rate changes – At our discretion, your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time.
Accrual of interest on non-cash deposits – Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items.