OB&T's Featured Recipe of the Month
1 large box Strawberry Jello
2 cups Boiling Water
2 boxes Frozen Strawberries
- Mix together and set aside to thicken.
2 cups Crushed Pretzels
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 stick Butter (melted)
- Mix together and pat into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes then cool.
1 cup Sugar
1 medium Cool Whip
8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- Beat topping ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread filling on cooled crust and put in refrigerator for a while.
- Spread topping over cream cheese filling.
- Put in refrigerator to chill before serving.
Shared from the Kitchen of: Sandra Howell